Tuesday, June 22 [
11:29 PM ]
New Layout: Living in Dreams...
I been meaning to do a new layout before I flew off. Unfortunately, I've been looking for days prior to the day of my flight, and I can't seem to find any solid images as my background. So... I turned to Clamp's work. As usual, Clamp's artworks have always been so inspirational. And hence, a quick 20 minutes do up, resulted this new skin.
The trip to Tibet was good.
I would stop right here so I can reserve all the thoughts for the entry of the trip :)
As you would have notice by now that I've removed my Shanghai Trip entry. The entry was too heavy with too many flash codes. So, I had all the pictures and videos transfered to my facebook account and they have been there since May. I'll edit that entry again and re-post it (in its original date of entry).
Afterall... I do worry for my dear friends from downunder of their internet bandwidth limits... ^__^
So the new skin, along with the future entries should be easy breezy to access to :)
I seems to be suffering from cold & cough the whole of yesterday and even today. So I'm thinking of visiting the Dr tomorrow so that I can claim my medical bills from my traveling insurance... kekekekeke
Enjoy the new skin :)