AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Friday, March 5  [ 11:11 PM ]





Self-Reflecting





Now that I'm officially entering the 3rd decade of my life, there are things I can no longer get away from ignoring them. Including going around with an IC showing a 12 year old me when I'm already 30!


At this point, I'm very aware that my body is deteriorating fast, that every inch of me shows signs of aging, that I'm no longer that skinny young thing that once weigh 48kg for quite sometime no matter how much food was down the bottomless pit and was wearing the biggest size from the kids' clothing department!



I spent my 1st 10 years of my life learning independence. Being a nerdy little kid whose entire world only revolves around me in my tiny little room. Yesh... being the only child do have its negative points. I was often laughed at becoz most kids have their parents seen with them commonly, and I always only either had my granny or myself with me.


I spent the next 10 years of my life learning to take things as it comes, play as hard as I can and do whatever things as I please. At that point, being a little latchkey girl gave me alot of freedom. I learn to make decision for myself. I learned the hard way how to transits from a teen to a young adult on my own. I also learnt that I'm different from the general people and starts accepting myself for who I am.


At least, I focus much less of me, myself and I, as I learn how to share myself with someone other than my family and myself. I learnt to care for others, I learnt to care for other living things. As I approach the next 10 years of my life, I learn to be responsible for myself, my family and my life with my husband.



So for this next 10 years... what should I focus on?


Kids? Eventually I'll get there. I do have to fulfill my responsibilities as a daughter, as a daughter-in-law. Now, it's just all about timing... and of coz it takes more than myself to fulfill that kekeke...


Career?? Neh... I'm never the career-minded sort. To me... any job brings home the bacon. It's all about how much bacon you wanna bring home, and how to balance that $$$ in the pocket.



This has bothered me since I turn 29 last year.


I started comparing myself with the others of the same age. I didn't achieve much... in my definition lah... Maybe to some, in their eyes, I've achieve alot. But in my little pink book, I've not achieve a single thing. Ok lah... one thing I did achieved, got married and have my own place. But that's about it...


So what should I focus on for the next 10 years of my life?





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"