Sunday, March 21 [
11:09 PM ]
One afternoon of indulgences.
I treasure my every gatherings with my girls.
(I too do treasure my every meetups with all my other friends too.)
As we grow older, busily extending our own family, and trying to balance everything on our high heels, catching-ups are getting more and more precious as we all spread ourselves thinly amongst our husbands, family, work, kids, other friends, etc.
As Bao puts it... all I need is an afternoon of indulgences. Somewhere we can relax and de-stress.
But being in Singapore... all we can indulged in easily are either shopping... or eating...
or spa if you can afford the time and the moolah.
So... we decided to just stuff ourselves with yummy food, maybe with a new experience at a new joint, and then off to somewhere relaxing where we can gossips till our hearts contend :)