Saturday, March 20 [
7:42 AM ]
My very own V.W.
No, you didn't read wrongly.
And no, V.W. is not Volkswagen.
VW
is Volkswagen, and V.W. is Vivienne Westwood!
And yesh... I have a thing for
V and
W, like how I have a fetish for round circular shapes and designs.

My belated birthday pressie!!

OMG! It's a Vivienne Westwood!!! *knees weak*

I wonder what's in here...?

So cute!!!!! I lurve the pink bling. The leather is soooo soft!

Hey... its a little mirror in here!
Cool... now I can easily check my teeth wherever I go!

*hearts flutter*

*hearts flutter flutter even more*

*dies grinning*
I'm not so much of a branded person becoz there's only these few brands I go crazy on.
V.W. is one of these few brands I'm crazy about.
I've been saving slowly to buy her famous accessories the next time I stepped into Hong Kong.
For my 30th birthday, 1 darling babe bought me my very own V.W.!
Arvi sweetie, thanks for the biggest pressie among all! ^_^
For some reasons, I'm beginning to feel alittle sad and pathetic about my 30th birthday.
Yet, I do not regret the reasons why I didn't throw myself a huge birthday celebration.
And, I received lots of love, wishes and even go on a trip for my 30th birthday!
BUT, Arvi's pressie has dissolved all those little sadness and pathetic-ness!!!
For that, I'll use it from now on.
My mother always complains how I always store the gifts I received and not bear to use them.
And in the end, they end up spoilt from being kept too long.
She says... you have no respect for what people give you when you do not use them.
My logic... they are too precious for me to use as I feared of damaging or losing them in the end.
She says... you're 30 now. Try doing things differently from when you were a child.
And, I'm beginning to see what she meant.
For entering the big 30, I got a V.W. keychain.
It's like signifying my keys to the freedom a 30 year old and older woman would experience.
Now, I think I know what I'll be focusing on for this decade of my life :)
Now... I wonder who's kind enough to give me a VW for pressie?
^____^