Friday, January 8 [
5:47 PM ]
New Blogskin: Into the World of Classical Music
Immerse into the world of classical music...
That sounds so dreamy... and impossible in the real world.
But its one of my resolution for this year...
So I have already begun by taking classical violin and started listening to classical melodies, and I'm reflecting it here on my new blogskin too heeheehee.
And yes... today was another 'tons-of-work-piling-but-I-absolutely-got-no-mood-to-play-catchup' day. This entire week has been rather painful to get through... Obviously, my mind is still in the festive partying mood. But my hands keep writing and typing coz I got to work.
I'm close to 1 hour before I knock-off. And I took this 1 hour to quickly do up a new blogskin. I'm getting lazier and lazier... coz I'm just reusing the same codes for the past few designs already. All I did was photoshopped a new background and change calculations in the code. All achievable within 1 hour.
Yesh... I'm still in favor of the pinkness. This time I wanna go pastel, soft and girle :)