AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Friday, January 1  [ 5:56 PM ]





2010: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!







HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

May all have a better time ahead in this brand new year,
and a better health, wealth and more opportunities that comes your way!




I've been partying since the eve of Christmas Day until now, and tonight's dinner will mark the end of all partying and then it will be time for some post-partying blues and some withdrawal symptoms from over-partying!

But it was sure a great fun to bid the old bad year away and welcoming the brand new year in a big bang with hopes of better times, a more comfortable life, and a huge flow of $$$ flowing (note* not rolling) into my pockets! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm alittle groggy from limited sleep since the eve of the eve of the New Year till now, and the adrenaline rush has kept me going. I just got back from my in-laws, and since the house chef is now prepping for tonight's potluck, I'm taking alittle break here and will input a simple entry for the brand new year.


I'm not gonna re-cap the year of 2009 with words nor photos. Like many, 2009 wasn't that a great year for me. I wanna look forward for this brand new year! (I do regularly read back all my old entries to remind me of the past, and I have tons of unpublished entries and I dun see the need to publish them anymore...)

Alittle cliche and unusual for me to make known my this year's resolutions...
Here goes...


(not in any order)
1. to fulfill an once forgotten dream and fully immersed back into my comfort zone: classical music.

Long ago, when my dad cruelly rejected my desire to study music and forced me to change my applications for my diploma education, I abruptly stop producing lovely sounds out of anger. Later, I told myself that for a brand new decade of my life, (once I've gained independence to my life and financially), I will fulfill this dream and spend that decade dedicating to achieve what I dreamt of achieving.


2. for health reasons... to lose some weight, stop sugary drinks (starting from gassy drinks), more H2O intake and a healthier choice of diet.

Lately, my stomach has been rather sourish, and I'm worried that my ulcers may have come back haunting me. So for obvious reasons, I must stop all gassy drinks (especially coke), and eventually sugary drinks, because that's the vice that stands between me working hard to become fitter but unable to lose much weight due to the overload of sugar in my diet. And lower intake of sugary drinks will encourage me to a higher intake of H2O, which I'm not so fond of...

Since November, I started drinking milk again, and tends to consume more food that contains natural folic acid. I think my body is self-prepping for the next stage of my life without me knowing. I think my biological clock IS ticking! LOL


3. welcoming another cat to the house.

Once I told my husband that by hook or by crude, when I get to 30, our lifestyle has to change. I knew myself too well. Enough said.


And that's my resolutions for the year of 2010!
As usual... I try not to be greedy... set of threes are much easier to achieve.
And I always managed to achieve a minimum of 75% of my resolutions every year! :)





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"