Sunday, November 1 [
10:34 AM ]
Wii-ing the Raving Rabbids...
It's pretty strange at times for someone who hated the Wii system so much, to get me Wii accessories. It's just like for the same person who feels the same for Macintosh stuffs, would also willing to fork out ridiculous moolah for the expensive Apple products, (to which in his opinions, he could get
much better deal for the same kind of gadget with the cost of that apple equivalent).
I know... it's all in the name of lurve... :)
Out of no reasons (yesh... we're all so used to give gifts for a reason, ie. birthday), while we went out for a quick lunchie the other day... my dear husband came back with 2 Wii related items in hand, all without me noticing (!).
For one of the items, he thought I probably need a (rather amusing designed) battery charging station since recently I've been buying a substantial number of cheap AA battery packs. And the other, becoz it's sooooo darn cute (for bluffing people to think its the real controller).



Yes... my husband's pretty humorous at times. Don't you think so?