Wednesday, July 8 [
8:44 AM ]
Remembering Michael Jackson
I stayed up all night watching 'Remembering Michael Jackson' on E! Entertainment channel.
[MJ Memorial
LIVE Blog,
video streaming &
website]
(You can imagine I'm zombified now at work...)
I've never really seen a memorial service that's out of our culture.
As many know, our culture commonly don't really hold memorial services like Americans did.
Then again, we are talking about one of most influential figure in the world, beside in the music industry.
I may not be the biggest fan of MJ, I do love his songs and his works.
With his songs, accompanying me in happy & sad moments from a little girl till now,
With his music videos, that brought discovery, bonding and laughter, from trying to imitate him,
With his voice, that taught me awareness of the less privileged, and what's going on in the world.
Like Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson will always be remembered and missed, through his music and the legacy he left behind. With someone who did so much for the world, and so little for himself, he will never be forgotten.
Strange as he may seems to be and strange of what he did, who are we to judge his actions when we couldn't accomplish as much as he did. Respect that he is who he said and showed he is. Respect that he did what he did. Respect that he converted to Islam. Rest in peace...
The best and my fave Eulogy of the Memorial Service.