AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, July 5  [ 7:57 AM ]





Designed in 300 minutes...





It's been a long while since I last blogged.
What's everybody's been up to lately?
(I noticed a few blogs seems on hiatus mode!)


I couldn't sleep last night.
And its only 4 plus in the morning.
Yeah... I've past my sleeping hours and I couldn't sleep anymore.

Soooo... since I was clearing the folders & files cluttering on my desktop,
I decided to do a quick skin with something I had found and held on for a pretty long time.
I thought it's gonna be a long process...
But I was done, all designed, skinned and coded in almost 5 hours time!

FWAH... I just impressed myself! LOL
Normally I would take at least 24 hours or days to complete a skin.


I really like this desktop wall alot.
I had it on my iBook & on my PowerBook.
It's pink, with wings and most of all... with kitties!
Not to mention... its rare to find one with short hairstyle... to reflect my 'now' hairstyle too
kekekekeke


I've been clearing, re-organize and de-cluttering things lately.
(I think since last Decemeber.)

The wardrobe, my beauty collection, my bags collection, my laptops & desktops, my desk, my music collection, my cupboards, the storeroom, the fridge, the kitchen, my shoes collection, the van, my office desk, the house's safety kit & medicine box, and some parts of my room back at my parents' place. (All in that order...)

And now... my blogsite :)





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"