Monday, February 9 [
10:40 PM ]
M.A.C's Hello Kitty (Limited) Edition Series
I'm never a
Hello Kitty fan... but sometimes, in the weakest moments, I get sucked into all its cutesy-ness and bought some stuffs that I never could find any use of.
I was trying to catch up on my reads on all things pretty pretty... I cringed with goosebumps when I came across this...

Of coz, curiosity flooded. Their official ads looked promising, and quite chic.




Here's the whole load of more
Hello Kitty merchandise, only this time by a cosmetics company! It's like a little girl's Hello Kitty makeup collection that's only available at a Toys'R'us store, being repackaged for grown-ups!!









And you know what... the accessories that's included in this limited edition series, are sooo darn cute!! A few caught my eyes :)









The Entire Collection.

I'm actually quite impressed. I'm actually attracted to the packaging designs. I'm actually itching to own a few items from the series. And I'm not shy about wanting these stuffs, coz they are pretty and stylish, and usable in real world!

Now ladies, before I finish this entry to start some scrutinizing and possibly some bidding-happy... Here's some interesting pictures of the launch, from the same blog I took all these photos... :)











