AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Saturday, January 31  [ 10:24 AM ]





The Remedy to a green-phlegmed cough, is Vanilla Ice-cream.





Back in the days I was only 45kg and lighter, whenever I had snacks when I'm sick, I get the taste of the cane.

About 10 years ago, my dad suddenly proclaimed that one can only eat ice-cream to relieve sore throats. I thought he was making such a statement so he'll have umpteen excuses to get me buy ice-cream for him (note* Expensive ice-cream brands like Haagen Daz and Ben & Jerry).

Of coz, according to him, it was his doctor's orders.


Now, We still stick to such self-relieving methods. Only I found, the best ice-cream to relieve a very sore throat is plain old vanilla ice-cream, which doesn't leave you with more stickier phlegm after a session of self-healing.


And yes, I caught a cough bug, which left me burning with fever on and off, and both ears itching from inside my head and a constant building up of pressure that's enough to drive me migraine-y crazy, since last night.

I strongly suspect, it must be from that Indian boy (nope, I'm not racist here, its a fact) coughing at my face on the MRT on Wednesday, with his mum staring at me with disgust of his son's coughing and offered no words of apologies.

For God's sake, cover your mouth and cough next time!!

And that's how virus spread, with people like them, who has no consideration for others.





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"