Wednesday, September 17 [
11:21 AM ]
A roomful of professional photographers and videograpghers.
Last night, we finally had that long-dued dinner date to thank our Wedding Day photographer,
Joho, and videographers,
Flo &
Eileen, for the fantastic job they did for our wedding day.
I do not know if it was all the alcohol in the food, or was it Joho's bottle of velvety earthy red wine in their glasses, or both, unexpected bolts of energy and hilarious laughters filled the entire house till late. I think I'll let the pictures and video clips do the rest of this entry... :)
I'm glad everyone had a great time at our place... Both James and myself were laughing and laughing non-stop, enjoying ourselves a big time!
I know all of you are so busy... Thank you for taking time off to attend, and I hope all those activities last night didn't hinder you guys much for today's shooting.
Till the next time... :)
p/s: for the rest of you who were wondering what's on the menu, it was our usual signature dishes of
Lasagna,
Mash potatoes,
Lamb Chops,
English Trifle and James' first attempt,
Pot Roast.
p/s/s: Sorry no pictures of the delectable spread this time.
p/s/s/s: Nah, this time round, I'm not the one behind the camera.
(I pai seh mah, dun wanna xia suay myself in front of the pros... hahahahaha)
EDIT (19.09.08): Just added the slideshow successfully...
EDIT (26.09.08): Just added the clips successfully. Please forgive my amateur shooting... LOL