AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Friday, September 19  [ 9:59 AM ]





Immatured Behaviors.





Sometimes all it takes is a deep stab in the heart to finally realized what others have been warning you about certain decision you've made or planning to do will end up slapping you hard into your face, no matter how good your intention is.

And, when that happens, you can finally put a forever goodbye closure to the matter, with no pity, no joy and no remorse.


I know I should have listen.
I know I should have taken advises with no 'what-if's.
I know there's a high risk of turning the matter around to pure negativity.
I know James' will always be right.
I know I'm soft in the heart for everything.


Now, it also comes with a cold hard stone that catapulted deep into your head to realize, no matter at what age, if one's self-centered, childish and narrow-minded, forever he/she will be one. And nothing you can do to change the factual, but by himself/herself.

So instead of you trying to change the matter, helped that somebody to become a better person, or even to be a friend and tries to tell him/her the truth about certain things, if one close 2 ears to you, no matter how hard you try, just won't work, then I suppose enough is enough.


Like James said, in this world, there's lots of weird people. It's not about who say what or who had the last said, its all about their behaviors and attitudes.

Some are just bull stubborn.
Some, don't fucking care.
Some, only cares about their own pride and ego.
Some, just don't give a shit about anything that matters.
And some, are just pure childish. Forever, unable to mature beyond their age, even if they think and tries to act they are very matured adults.

I refuse to believe him on that. And I chose to see the world in rose-colored glasses, believing everyone has a good heart. However, some people just out to prove me wrong. And frankly, yeah I see it. Seriously, I do see that you don't fucking care. Then why should I...?



In my lifetime, I hardly give up on people easily.
Yet, I have given up on the same person, twice.

With this, I end the matter and throw it out of the window. There's nothing more I can do. Everyone's perspectives and interpretations are so different. Some just don't see it the same way as I do. And you know what? I don't fucking care too.





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"