AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Thursday, July 31  [ 11:35 AM ]





The Trip to Hong Kong.





I was excited. Very excited actually...

Let's see.. the last time I been to HK was like... 1995??

Yes.. I managed to see the glorious HK in British Ruling and fell in love with the city. While witnessing the ceremony on TV yearns ago, I was worried that all the goodness that I've found in HK will be gone, with the Chinese taking over. I was wrong. HK is still pretty much free, cheap, all goodness and downright yummy wherever we go. (Ok, maybe with the only disappointment that pushcart-food vendors selling the best Curry Fishballs and the "smelliest" Deep Fried Smelly Beancurds are almost impossible to find.)


This trip (Ahh, the chance to see HK after the takeover!), purely for 2 reasons.

1. To buy equipments (that's why its a Biz Trip)
2. To visit Gerard, and hangout with the most-missed person on earth!


So if you ask me where did we go to have fun since we extended 2 more days? My only answer would be... "Hm... Only to the Peak, the night before we came back." And the reason we extended 2 more days coz we wanna hangout with G and Arvi together (Arvi's T.O.A. in HK was our T.O.D. to S'pore).

And the rest of the days? "Oh... we spent on sleeping in till lunch time, take a very long lunch, people watching from cafes after lunch, meeting G for dinner and hangout with him till late, walk around less than 50% of the entire time spent there on our own, total time spent on shopping there was like about 5 hours or even lesser, (and I suppose, the only other excitement besides hanging out with G and going to the Peak), surprising Arvi at the airport."

Oh... did I mention we did pubbing and drinking too? My god ain't the drinks cheap and fantastic!! *Imitating G* J, They can't even do a Shandy back home. (Hell yea. S'pore sucks. Especially in the service department in general.)


Don't get me wrong... its not boring boring over there. My dear James just wanna slack and enjoy the slow-pace there. It's strange how un-tense the locals are in their own environment after work... And to think they're on a more stressful level than us back home. How they managed to keep sane?? Oh yeah... I almost forgot how it's like to experience the term, Work Hard, Play Hard. And you definitely see this theory in action here. And for that, I fell in love with the city all over again! (Besides the point that the people here are lovely, genuine, and making friends with some really nice, generous individuals.)
Note* I'm in mood for animated images. Crappy quality they maybe, some take a little longer to load. You've been warned!



The All New T3.

One of my fave place has always been our own airport.
T3's just as beautiful and bigger than the other 2.
I think I'll go crazy in here, James just wait in the smoking room.




Within minutes, I found my little piece of 'haven' in T3.
The Departure Hall, Ladies Loo Lounge :)





Here's the collection of some random views in Hong Kong.






I just can't resist in making a photologue of G & J...
They can be so funny at times, when put together!


G: Hell yah its been a long while... ahh the taste of Sampoerna...
J: Yeah man, enjoy! Hey what's that??
G: Maybe it's a plane...
J: No... I think its a bird...
G: Hey, maybe its Batman... The entire crew was here to film.


Ok, I make the conversation up, and sucks at it. You just gotta step aside and watch these two interact with loads of their body language and laugh.




That's the big smile we missed most! A smile that's so infectious... A smile that brightens anyone's day... A smile only G has in the whole wide world!



Here's the surprise we pulled on Arvi!






Now onto Food Paradise!


The best Dim Sum we had, which G brought us to try!
Now we will have a problem trying to appease our cravings for Dim Sum.
It's so good, you won't find it any closer to this standard back home!!




G says we must try this... Shake 'em Buns YUM! YUM! YUM!




This is our fave drink that we used to serve to our guests for every dinner dates. Can't resist to buy couple of bottles back just to satisfy the taste buds. It's really sad to know that this brand, has extinct in our supermarkets!




And, being donuts fanatics, we can't pass the chance to gorge ourselves silly everyday with Krispy Kremes! And, packing more home!!





Here's a peek at the only touristic spot we ventured, The Peak. We had a great scrumptious dinner, and after, more booze fun! Its a night of merry-making! Afterall its our last night there...





Since we were on Biz Trip, the only stuffs I got myself was a watch that I've been looking for the longest time, a pair of shoes, and some small items that I bought at the Hong Kong International Airport's DFS.


Classy and fashionable. Most importantly, the watch doesn't yank some of my forearm's fine hairs every time I take the watch off.




A pretty pair of white heels (I love white heels!) at such cheap price!!




Some small toiletries to subdue the need to buy more beauty products there.




While buying few Disney Keychains as souvenirs, I got myself a new replacement too.





And a little tap dancing Mickey for me, since I will never have the chance to go HK Disneyland. *Below* See how he goes tap dancing... Ain't he cute?






The trip was a good break, a good rest, and a good discovery to goody goody deals. Even James agrees that we should stop frequent Bangkok for shopping purposes and start going to HK more often. Well, main reason... coz G is there.

I felt bad for imposing on G so much, taking up every night of his time. Then again, we missed him so much, and main purpose was to visit him, we can't bear not to hangout with him with the limited time we had in HK.



Becoz we had such a great time there, I'm having problems adjusting my palate now. Everything is a tad bland to my tastebuds. I had such yummy Roast Pork, Roast Duck, Cha Sho, Wantan Mee, much more, and of coz not to mention, Dim Sum...

Now, its Indian Muslim food and home-cook meals ever since I got home. James' been complaining whatever I cook these days, tasted too salty. Hm... looks like I got to re-train my teochew tastebuds for salty food to meet James' Cantonese tastebuds for balanced flavors.

G, thanks for everything, taking time to show us around, and pointing directions to yummy food! We missed you already on the Airport Express Train back to the International Airport. Like J says, if possible, see you in Late Autumn... Love ya... And please take a good care of yourself. Seriously, don't neglect yourself in times of depressing, okay? :)












p/s: G's friend, Peter, is so gracious and generous to us. This is his gift to us becoz we love Baileys! Thank you so much!! We're touched by your gesture!



Um... Since my baby cat was infatuated with the Wild Africa for a short few seconds, I thought no one else would fits the bill best to 'advertise' your Limited Edition Bottle :)

Oh... he also gave a few licks of the bottle. Guess he didn't like it very much afterall! Hahaha... Silly kitty...





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"