AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, May 18  [ 12:50 PM ]





Au revoir, Barbarella's Angel





As handsome as he was, in his time, in a brilliant; silly; provocative; controversy; sexist; erotic; imaginative; creative; very iconic 60ish, once-an-adult film.


I remembered watching it over and over again,
the minute I got my hands on a copy.

Loved the scores.
Loved the creativeness.
Loved the old-school style cheesy cinematic angles.
Loved the era it was made.

and no, I'm not a pervert.
and, its not a pervetic movie.
It is considered as a representative piece of art film.









 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"