Sunday, March 2 [
2:18 AM ]
Cherry Cheesecake
My cus came over for lunch and I wanted to try my hands and make Cheesecake on my own. But time wasn't on my side and so I didn't managed to make one :(
I still remember not too long ago, I make a bet to try
Nigella Feast's recipes. Many loves her cooking books, (but the both of us also love her shows), yet many didn't believe how easy her recipes, or rather how easy
Nigella Lawson made it seems so on her shows. She definitely makes cookery sexy, artistic and so class!
Anyway, keeping to my bet, I took one of her recipe, and got myself busy for the rest of the evening. I got myself a perfect cheesecake in 40 minutes!!
From Nigella's
Nigella Express series, I found her
Cherry Cheesecake recipe.
"This recipe has overturned a lifetime’s prejudice - which is good, but unsettling. I had always been a committed believer that the only true cheesecake was the proper, baked cheesecake, but now I’m not so sure. This improper, unbaked cheesecake, feature of many a seventies’ dessert trolley, has entirely won me over. It’s light, it has tang, and it is rapturously good. The fact that it is speedily easy to make is more reason for general hilarity and joy."
~ Nigella Lawson

I didn't believe it myself until I tried it. Yes... preparation time is about 30 mins. I took 40 mins becoz I didn't had the ingredients already gathered, measured and prepared beforehand. Then, let the cheesecake sets in the fridge min. of 3 hours. I couldn't wait. Just a few more minutes to 3 hours, I simply had to steal a slice out. IT was Heavenly!! Smooth. Velvety. Rich. YUM! Even James was surprised!
My very first cheesecake turns out so well! Yippeeee...
So, ahem...
I'm waiting to collect my winnings these days.
Soon.
Muahahahahahahah!!
Doesn't this slice just captivating your senses??