Thursday, February 21 [
9:52 AM ]
28 Wishes on a 28th Birthday
Every year, I hope for a noisy big bang sort of birthday celebration.
Every year, birthday celebrations comes in sorts which I remembered every one of them so dearly.
But this year, I want a quiet one. I even wanted not to celebrate one. It seems I've got shaken to my bones to realise how close I am to the big
30!
A R U G H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, quiet is what I'm getting for this year's birthday. Half a wish is better than none... And I request no birthday cakes (or belated birthday cakes). As I've recieved 28 wishes throughout the special day, and I prefer them to be representing the birthday candles on a imaginary cake (or an already-digested bomb alsaka on Monday) instead :)
Thank you all for your birthday wishes through sms-es, facebook messages, emails, online messages, a birthday call (from the Hong Kong Dong), an e-card (from down-under) and a snail-mailed card, all throughout yesterday!
Thank you thank you :)

I hope
Hallmark.com dun sue me. But this e-card is so cute, I just gotta share with everybody's else :) It's raining Whiskers!!! Weeeeeee....!!