AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Saturday, January 26  [ 1:16 AM ]





movie: 27 DRESSES






I'm not a very chick-flick kinda movie-goer, as I'm very particular about my chick-flicks. So when an old friend ask me if I've seen it, I was like... "Er.. not really keen... the trailer seems to be a little wishy-washy"

I was wrong. So wrong!

This movie's light-hearted, warm-hearted and a little bit of romance. I thought it took a little while to bring the main focus on, then I realized that the whole movie was the main focus. I guess I'm too used to high anticipation and fast buildups in recent Hollywood movies.

Somehow, I can't shake that Meg Ryan's certain flair in here. I guess Katherine Heigl probably took some hints in Meg's movies. Kudos! A good role model to such a character... :)

I love Meg Ryan's early 90s movies. Classics!

Another reason to watch this movie... James Marsden... woo... HOT!! Good mix of intellect playfulness, subtle flirty-ness and good sexiness... hahahaha... Damn! I missed him in Enchanted, and now waiting for the DVD to reach our shores.

So, if you need a little laughter at life's silliness, and get a tad feel-good moments, go watch it before it's taken off screen... As for me, I enjoyed myself very much... becoz it brought back some memories of my own wedding. I suppose if you had your wedding and watched this movie, you know exactly the humor and the irony weddings turned out to be...



Lesson learned here.
Never judge a movie by its trailers nor reviews.
Go watch it regardlessly.





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"