Monday, January 21 [
11:29 AM ]
HOT Saturday
19 January 2008.
Another very "hot" day for weddings!
Half our MPC Group eyed this day to wed!
I've got 3 invitations for this day!
Now, how hot this day is that??
Normally, I do not blog weddings we've attended. Weddings are actually quite a touchy subject. Who's invited and who's not... you know what I mean...
T O U C H Y!
Today, I wanna do an entry for
Jason & Hazel's Church Ceremony, as I've missed
Adrian & Stephanie's in September,
Yong Han & Denise's in November and
Andy & Melinda's (19 Jan too, in Indonesia)!
CONGRATULATIONS guys!
May the blissful moments of this day be the very support you seek when in disagreements. Wedding may be a process to others, but to the newly-wed you, holds such dear memories and joy, bringing smiles to your face everytime.

Thanks guys for including us in witnessing your unity. Love your gown very much Hazel!! You're so beautiful even when tears of joy surfaced! And Jason, though as quiet as usual, its written all over your face :)
p/s: So good to meetup with the rest of you again. Hope we have a gathering soon and this time, hope there's pictures to share from all of us...
Take care & God Bless