All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited.
Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs,
by Yours Truely.
All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage.
All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations,
hence, am not responsible for these video clips.
Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.
I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms.
People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain?
Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago.
I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life.
I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Well, its a post-wedding treat cum belated Xmas cum belated birthday cum a early birthday, all roll into one, celebrating on the same day. I know this sounds crazy. No points given to guess who even suggested it. Heehee...
So for the post-wedding treats
Since the girls did such excellent job and sacrificing alot for my wedding day, I decide on a treat to a good spa experience. However, the outcome is not what I expected. The girls were fine by the experience, but definitely disappointing for me. I won't even bothered going into details. At least, the body massages compensates...
We have tried,
- KAJOGAL MASSAGE (Bao & Me) - HOUSE PROUD (Net) - HOT STONE MASSAGE (Ling) - ZSA ZSA GABOR HYDRATING FACIAL (Huah)
Of us all, Huah seems to be the most satisfied, raving how the facial have done her dry skin justice. Bao & Myself, practically slept through the whole session. Net & Ling seems happy with their massages too.
Our next destination, suggested by Huah, was a gaming place where we spent the whole late afternoon away till we went off for a late dinner. Peter joined us at the last half hour. Jolts of fun and laughter filled up the entire place.
Net's fave: Lychee Martini. Birthday cake, from Pine Garden's.
Two birthday stars.
One is belated, One is early.
From "Piece of Cake" to "Full Concentration".
See... We managed to get everything on board, and the ship never once toppled!
Peter's 30 mins of presence really brought the whole house down with laughter!
A good day well spent :) And a good birthday wishings to our 2 stars... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!