Friday, December 7 [
11:26 PM ]
5 days after the Wedding...
Well...
We're fully awake and clear minded.
My! And these 5 days passes by quicker than trying to run to the loo to piss out an over-filled bladder! And come monday, its working time... where did the time go?
Hahaha.. ok ok I must tone down my descriptions.
But we did spent days concussed. It was really funny when our personal bulter (from RTC) worried we died or something since no one really answers any calls nor doorbells, and we kinda overexceeded check out time. So we extended another night. Thank god we managed to check out steadily the next day with all our barangs of leftover wines, cut up wedding cakes and our wedding clothes. But the moment we reached home, we fallen back into the comforts of our own bed (and blanky), and sleep somemore.
The weather these days are great too... the cold just helped us to hide under our comforter even longer. Then come more wine drinking. More sleep, more fruit cakes... hm... not exactly the way most newly weds want for their post wedding, but its good enough for us :)
Then again, we are different from other newly weds.....
Hm, I just lost my trains of thought. I think I better stop opening the Villa Ms and leave it for Xmas. Hahahahaha...
Bottomline, I wanna thank everyone and all, in all the time and effort they have input, in making our grand celebrations such a memorable success!! THANK YOU!!!
Now, where's my remainding Villa M I opened last night???