AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, July 1  [ 1:48 PM ]





Site Updates 101





I've to thank all of you being such gracious patience in dealing with my blog.

I know, I know... Cant access this... Why this aint working? Blah Blah Blah...

Ok. So thought you know, FYI this a flash blog. Now doing a flash blog without a php system, is not easy, and its my 1st experience. Of coz, if I was to do one with a php system, its worse. You probably just dunno how much scripts I have to write to get one simple thing right...

Anyway, Site Update.

(1) The Chatty Chat is fixed. Now you get a personal pop-up to leave messages. Make good use...

(2) The Missy page is fixed. You get a couple hidden roll-over images (go explore). and you can email me too :)

(3) The Famous Reads page is fixed. Yes, now you can see your link here and others too, of whom I frequent often.

And the rest...

(1) The Wedding page will not be up till I've enough materials to put together. (Hey, I havent even gone to my photoshoots yet...). But I'll get this up and running by September, latest :)

(2) Snap Shots page will be up by August. I'm still sorting out my travels pictures that everyone dying to see.

(3) Kitty Club should be up anytime soon...


So, stay tune... and come back often :)


p/s: there might be alittle time taking to display some pages. Don't worry... taking only a few seconds of your time to load. Especially in my last 3 mentioned pages. Becoz these pages are packed load of pictures and videos. So expect alittle time loading ok. It's worth it :) Even I'm proud of them... Heehee





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"