Monday, July 2 [
5:28 PM ]
Relaxing Thursday Date...
Last Thursday, met with Bao for some wedding discussions.
Of coz, we took the opportunaty to window shop. :)
It happens that
Benefit has launch its products in Singapore, at its one and only counter at Tangs Orchard. (Yes! No more Yahoo! Auctions buying!!) Bao reckons its still cheaper getting the products straight from the website itself. And Spore's counter only carries the top-sellers, and small stuffs which are mostly makeup stuffs. Well, I agree, after doing some calculations. What they sell on Auctions, are as expensive as at the counter.

Of coz, I dun have to brag at
Benefit's wonders. Just google, and you can judge for yourself. Their products are cool and funky. And, they work really great!! Really.
It's been a long, long time since we've done window shopping on a weekday afternoon. How relaxing. How indulging. And, how we have the power of spending... Ooh...
Of coz, we ended our day with a nice Korean dinner, over at Centerpoint's
Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken & BBQ . Well, I haven't exactly been to an "authentic" korean cuisine restaurant, nor a korean cuisine specialist (um... I always had my korean food at a foodcourt, always a disappointment). So, it was an mouth-watering experience.

Our lovely Bao, with some Bobby Brown's eye shadows samples on top of her own basic makeup.

The entrées...

The normal korean soup. Bao recommends kim chi soup. Will try next time...

Ohh... I never had such nice korean BBQ chicken. One piece is enough to make you keep popping one after another into your mouth.

Equally good. But for once I prefer the chicken to the beef...
Pohkay!!!