AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Wednesday, July 11  [ 9:45 AM ]





Gala Premiere: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix





Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No doubt, even a lazy reader like me, would spend extra effort and extra time to read and re-read the installments of J.K.Rowling's famous books. Let alone, watching the movies to the enchanting novel always a joy.

I admit. I always look forward to the Harry Potter movies, with such beautiful effects, bringing out more than cinema magic, and especially when more and more of my favourite actors (Gary Oldman, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes) are slowly casted into the merchandise.

And my dear friend, Ling, got me a ticket to the Gala Premiere last night.

Though it was a boo-boo night (don't think I'll blah on the silly things the both of us do sometimes :p ), I was disappointed by the movie actually.

WHAT WAS THE DIRECTOR THINKING??

Com'on!! The focus should be on the very event that happened in that year at Hogwarts. But it seems 65 percent of the movie, was spent on building up the love-ship between Cho Chang and Harry? And the others were mere rushed through! Ok, it seems like that to me. Afterall, we missed 1st 30 mins.

This installment of Harry Potter maybe dark (still not dark enough for James' willingness to go watch with me), but really, its only skimming through the surface and only surfaces of what's going on at Hogwarts that year. Honestly, I don't see any more character's buildups of personals, nor I see anymore surprises that I've imagined so when reading the book (Except for Dumbledore's fight). Do you feel the sadness Harry goes through when Sirius died? Geez, even Helena Bonham Carter's talent didn't put to use!! Seriously! What were they thinking??? (BLURGH! And the critics said this is the best of the lot.)

Sad... really sad... Hope they repent and make a better one next installment. Preharps they should consider not using the same screenwriter in this movie anymore. [Hint* Always stick to the same writer throughout lah!]

Anyway, here's the shots at the Gala Premiere.








Well, at least something to makeup for...

Looking real forward to the launch of the final book come next Saturday...





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"