AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Saturday, July 21  [ 4:02 PM ]





Book Launch: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows





Ahh... the long awaited book of the century launched today!!

I've seen how book launches in Perth, were grand and Carnival-ness. So, since I've never seen any book launches in Spore, I thought: "Hey for the last book, why not go bask in the atmospheric event".

Ling and I were up pretty early this morning. Of coz, both of us have our own ideas and opinions about today's program. And never fails, how we always end up doing silly things that would probably guilt us forever towards each other.

Anyway, we got our books, with the free mugs...

And here are the pictures to today's event. Plus rewarding ourselves with luxurious breakfast for waking up early... (dedicating to Qing for her love for eggs) ^_^




Its 7:03am, and it's almost our turn to get our hands on the book. See how excited Ling was?




Uhm, I wokeup on the wrong side of the bed today. Had only 1 hour sleep though slept at 10am last night. Hence, the face... think I really need some coffee now... if that stuff really works on me...




The long awaited book, and the free mug... from MPH




Borders' probably the most happening place to be for the book launch. If only we aint working/training today... or we'll joined the fun...




We heard, the first to queue started evening last night. See how long the queue churns... and its only 7:20am!




This bunch, probably the most participating and the most well-dressed for the event. I believe they'll appear in the papers since I've seen some reporters with their crew roaming around...




Breakfast time!!




Ling's breakfast...




Mine healthy breakfast




And we're @ coffee bean outside Borders. It's one of our fave place for breakfast... Imagine, chomping away while the early morning sun warming your skin, enjoying the relaxing moment with people walking by you in very hasten steps. Ahhh...



Btw, most people are probably reading the book right now, I reserved my enjoyment when I have some nice time to myself and reading the book non-stop till the very last page. So meanwhile, please... dun spoil my enjoyment for me by providing spoilers. As it is, I'm expected to avoid newspaper reports, blogs entries and I dunno what else, to not know the outcome or the ending. Thanks so much :)





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"