AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, December 31  [ 4:55 AM ]





The Xmas/New Year Party...






I was mad actually...

Yet I was relieved...

The story goes...

Every year my girls and I will "die die" have a Xmas gathering (just us, a PRIVATE gathering). One, to celebrate Huah's birthday, and Two, to celebrate Xmas together. It's a tradition since SJC...

So this year, it so happen that everyone couldnt make it on the day or Huah's birthday day. So I managed to secure it to be hold today.

James wanted to invite his friends for a private dinner, maybe for a late Xmas celebrations, or a New Year's...

I'm glad :) something the boy wanted it, something we cant have it this year as promised. So I'm really happy James getting what he wanted for so long... ok, besides his PSP...

Then, not too long ago, he says changed it to be on the same day since they cant make it on the day they agreed on...

I was furious, at first... I know I know... I'm selfish... but its so hard to arrange a day finally we could meet... and something we always keep it going... privately...

A short argurement, and a long discussion... I finally gave in. Nope, not that I dun welcome his friends, I love entertaining his friends... but its something I cant do well when I got my girls over. I wanna spent my time with them... it's the only what-we-did-this-year's updates we could exchange before the new year comes... I maybe a good multi-tasker... somethings I just cant do well (or as well-expected of myself). And I'm afraid I cant be a good host, serving his guests...

Well, thank god all turns out well... I tot it would be a mess... not enough drinks, not enough seats, not enough food... 2 different group of guests awkward... I was just a worry-wart. Thank you all for being such gracious guests... and thank you James to be such lovely cook.

The best outcomes of the party to me, a surprising Qing appearing before my eyes, and for so many years, another chance to spend Xmas with Donald :)

Here, I apologise for my childish behavior (to James), and a silly, forgetful host (to all my guests), and of coz all these silly things I did will haunt me till I dunno when... Believe me... I've been punished already :)









Ok, I'm exhausted. I only had 1 hour of sleep... ZZZzzzzzz....





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"