AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Thursday, November 23  [ 12:42 PM ]





Vanilla Spice... Smells like Xmas... Yum!






Brought a set of Season Edition Gift Box from The Body Shop with Ling yesterday. It came with a white Xmas tree shaped burner (the top of the tree's actually a lid. It's great!! That would prevent any kitties trying to lick off the liquid on the dish when it smelled so yummy), bottles of Cranberry, Brandied Apple, and Vanilla spice Home Fragance Oil, and two tealights.





Since I'm home alone these nights, having them on really brings up the holiday mood, not to mention a luxury to my body and soul(?) in relaxation. Ooh... the Vanilla Spice my fave. Every cinnimon, vanilla and spice smells, always remind me of Xmas. Maybe one of these days I'll get 10 more bottles, just in case TBS not bringing them back next Xmas. Funny, Sporeans dun seems to like Vanilla products so much. TBS already discontinued 2 Vanilla ranges so far.

Though I love my few days of peace and quiet, I miss James. Havent been able to contact him for 2 nights now. Wonder how's he...?





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"