Thursday, November 16 [
10:45 AM ]
Layout updates...
Hello everybody :)
Yesss... I'm back from a few weeks of silence... Hehehe I'm picked up CS again (@ the Katong lan shop, back to our old roots) in my absence... (In German accent) *FIREE IN ZE WHOLEE!!*
Alot of things I wanna blog... but its all too late and I'm damn lazy too... Muhahahahahhaa!!
Ok, for the coming Holidays, (I love Xmas the most!!), I did a few updates to decorate the site in reflecting my xmas mood, over the next few days. Normally by now I would be blasting my xmas cd (that I've been listening to for the last 10 years), but I cant seem to find it around... Hm, at least it din spoil my mood though I would love to stick to my traditions... Haha yesh... my xmas mood comes as early as the big shopping malls all dressup in xmas-sense.
This year, I'm gonna dress my house for Xmas. One that I promised James. The poor boy havent celebrate Xmas in our own house for 3 years now, ever since we moved in... and the kitties would have something new to awe at... *Yikes!! I'm forseeing some destructions at my Xmas decors*
See the little dollie? I love dollies...I had a whole lot of collection somewhere in one of my computers. I built this to resemblence me... haha guess I failed... but it's kawaii right :) I'm thinking of this dollie's to stay, to reflect me :)