Bao called me last night to tell me the great news...
Yay... I'm a huge
Paul & Joe collector. Only, it's a pity that its makeup range not suitable for my skin, no matter how raved on how its premier & foundations are, or how desperate I'm forcing myself to believe they work great on me! Anyways, I would save more for its other ranges! Kekekeke...!
So this afternoon, during lunchtime, off I go to fight with other women for all its more-than-50%-off-stuffs (a rare thing for me as I usually avoid sales unless there's a need to). Too bad, all hot items were not available. More than half of the discounted products were out of stock on its 1st day (and that was yesterday!!). So here's what I've managed to salvage!!

p/s: I maybe the shopping queen but not all in here are for me... A couple are Bao's, some are for my mummy... and the rest mine :)