AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Saturday, September 16  [ 2:05 AM ]





Launching... Version 7.0






Hey Folks... How's everyone?

I'm ok... Never better...

I've left the hermit shell (FINALLY!!) and into this cruel world once more, all fresh and energised to contest every challenges the world throws at moi!!!

Muhahahahahhaa....

Ok... so I'm dramatic as usual... hey but what's new?? I'm me... just me... with or without a single drop of alcohol, I'm always this dramatic and hyperactive... LOL

Ok, enough of my "dramatic" entrance... There's something I wanna get off my chest that happened during my hiatus status.

See this?



Yeah... I was crazy enough to go for it... I was being crappy man... I took my own sweet time to decide if I wanna do this, so finally makeup my mind, I submitted on the final second of the submition time. I thought I won't get it coz I was like a few minutes late... but I tried my luck anyway, but yeah... I've got it... Its cool, and exciting, and really got me all gear up.

I was confused, and self-doubting, but yet so dying to get this. Let you on a clue... I joined this coz my guts was huge on this... Somehow I know I'll sail through... but unfortunately after planning for my VLog shoot so excitingly, and even wrote like 3 version of a blog sample, my family was kinda against the idea... So yeah... I forfeited myself, once again... sigh...

Nope, I'm not after fame or what... but hey a chance to travel (which are all paid for), and get to shoot clips, and yeah write some blogs (which I enjoyed pretty much), was something I would kill for, not to mention being paid to do so. So yeah, thanks to Huah, Qing, Bao and the biggest up to Shannon (my other "brain" for creative ideas) for booasting my self-confidence & so supporting me in this... What a pity ain't it?

Phew, felt so much better... hahahaha

But becoz of this, I did went back to self-doubting again (yes yes... thats why the theme's alittle, Ahem-hem, unlike me). So yeah, this time the theme comes from my own self-reflections. So who says designing work real easy? There's always meanings and messages behind every hardcore design. But I glad some of you like it so much...

Man, still wished to be a TJ... Regret... regret...

P/S: Happy Belated Birthday to Qing & Happy Birthday to Alvin!!





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"