Someone called me one day, and exclaimed... "Gina, I'm so sick of my life!"
I asked, "What's wrong my dear?"
She responded, "I'm so sick of being broke all the time!"
You know after being on the phone for less than 30 mins, I'm so full of gulit. I realised I'm no different from my dear friend. Maybe its being a girl thing (typical stero-typing?), or maybe its my heavily dependant on retail therapy. I'm definately living my life like her, in such agony... Only I'm in a slight better control becoz I'm also the finance-keeper of my household...
Now, I know many would think "eh, Gina's shopaholic! Pretty brand-conscious too.. that's why she's always broke..." DAH!! Wrong answer... Yes, I admit I've a few branded things but mostly are from others as gifts or out of necessity (like my Apple PB Tit), or you would notice, the rest (which I really like the designs) are fakies.
I'm not really into brands... I'm into packaging. Functionality, and lastly, to feed my addictions. I'm addicted to nice colors... nice packaging... great designs... wonderful works... etc...
As I grew older, I came to appreciate what expensive skincare do to my skin...
I came to appreciate what expensive brands with superior materials and handiwork in my clothes & accessories which last me much more (and save more in long run) than cheap clothings & accessories...
I came to appreciate what expensive brands in technology gadgets, whose designs are timeless and technologically lasts for quite awhile...
And finally, I came to appreciate what above-average resturants and high quality food supplies do to me, my health and my budtaste.
These are just some of my own craze fabs addictions.


So what's your addictions?