Sunday, March 12 [
4:02 AM ]
To our Family's Pisces, its our Birthday!!
My maternal family have lots of Pisces. In our generation, we have 3, Angie, Fishball and Me :)
So to celebrate all our birthdays (even though its so late), we had a little "celebration" on our youngest one's birthdate :)
We were out KTVing, pigging out and lastly, to memorate, a little birthday cake cutting at the Yishun dam... *Thanks Kor & Xueli...*
Hm, maybe we should have a evening pinic there one day? Agree cousins?
And, Kai and Mei, dun worry about missing out... We'll have another outing soon :)

EDIT: Sorry, I've a bad habit of saving as draft sometimes recently, ever since I've got bugs in my home com that seems to "hate" blogger. And it happens that the last few entries I saved it as drafts as I wasn't ready to publish. Forgive my lateness and shortcomings these days... :)