Sunday, March 26 [
11:13 PM ]
Scouting JB...
James' fren Eric, has been pestering to join them on their next trip out to JB. The newly married husband & wife travels there often doing shopping. Since its been awhile I last been to JB, and James wanna check out some PSP prices, we finally tag along with them.
Right at Parkson Grand. My god, do you have any idea how long its been I was last there? Memories of dad & mum bringing me there often to do groceries and when I behave, having a couple of tea eggs for the trip back in the car, and a spring chicken for dinner when we reached home, started flooding my mind as we brisk through the front door. You can say it was nostalgic for me... That's how happy my days growing up with my folks were, becoz those were the biggest part of it.
Anyway, dad has been quite a nuisance on my case of having traveling tots. He's been objecting, no forbiddening me going to Bali and Bintan from when I could travel on my own! It's been a long while I last step foot into Indonesia. I think I was 10 only back then... I have no idea what's he worried about... and he's nagging at me whenever I travel without them and everytime I say "Daddy I wanna go JB with my friends..." But of coz, I couldnt care less and went ahead anyway ;p
With the recent anti-Thaksin case, I dun think I can even fly to Thailand for the weekend, which James and I often do for quick shops and indulges in Dunkin' Donut, Thai food and Chester Grill Chickens. My suppose-to-be-there now Shanghai trip was put on hold becoz our new projects just started. I suppose luxuries like traveling are sacrificed when you are tending your own biz... Geez I hate growing up sometimes...
But I thank god for a smooth approval to backpacking in Aussie when I go visit the girls in September... Heh heh, of coz I din tell him I'll be travelling there alone, and for time being maybe backpacking on my own... If he knew, I would be dead by now... LOL
Anyway, back to my JB trip out today, I had 3 & 1/2 tea eggs :) , bought a top from this really neat retro fashion shop and I believe we'll be back there soon to shop more, maybe getting a PSP too, and pigging out in food we used to love from JB... Now, I wished we had our liscenes, so we could have gotten the Forrestor by now and probably driving around on our own... wouldn't that be nice!

(1) Us in Eric's car entering JB; (2) Bought a top for myself. Nice?