AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Monday, March 27  [ 2:40 PM ]





Got Shakes?






Heh heh... Finally got my Macs strawberry milkshake during lunch break after it's been out for some time.

And James was like alittle boy who just recieved his fave cookies for being such a good boy... hehehe... Lucky, the taste is still there. I was worried that after they bring back, it would taste not so that great and sinful anymore... You know how fast-food these days are like?! But no! It's still good :)

This is stupid! Only a few counters in the whole of Singapore offers milkshakes! And the last time round, I tried to get my hands on one after discovering that few locations sell the shakes, and rushed to the one nearest to my place and found out it was closed due to renovations outside becoz the renov was obstructing its biz...! Can you believe that?!?!?!

Geez!

Anyway, for those who's crave for shakes, these are ALL the locations I've read somewhere...

01. Hougang Point Mall
02. Funan
03. Outside Lido
05. Jurong Entertainment centre
06. Bukit Panjang plaza
07. Tiong Bahru plaza
08. Great world city
09. Choa Chu Kang Lot 1
10. Tampines Mall
11. White Sands Shopping Mall
12. North Point
13. Bugis junction

Pathetic isn't it? Wanna bring back then make it accessible lah!! Aiyoh!!





(1) Milkshake Adv board; (2) Trying to order some shakes; (3) One Happy Girl!!





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"