(In a chessy french-accentuated English of mine)
I'm a huge fan of
Monsieur Luc Besson's works.
"Mon cherie", James decided to go for a movie after following me to collect vouchers from Isetan last night, unwillingly.
"Mon cherie" insists of watching
District 13 when I've been pestering him to watch Nanny Macphee. Though he won that round, my lost (I considered a reward) ends up a
satisfaire dinner at Hoshigaoka, the very resturant where we had our very 1st date! :)
(1) James' Ebi Tempura; (2) My Hoshigaoka Bento
Ok... If any of you have watched
Yamakasi (1 & 2) or remember part of
Monsieur's
Taxi 2, will love the much refined,
lisse, parkour-style in
District 13.
I fell in love with the
Yamakasi gang when they had some cuts in
Taxi 2. I went completely
fou when a full length movie featuring them in a cheesy storyline was released! (To date, I haven watch the sequel yet, coz I din know about it.) And not to mention, after watching the founder, pioneer of
parkour,
David Belle in action on
District 13,
l'aweness se transforme en infatuation!!!
The movie grabs you all the time. Though
Monsieur Luc Besson's production house well-known for creating mindless entertainment with lousy storylines more than half of time, this one treats you to a
fantastique visuals and chilling cool
musique soundtrack...
J'aime juste la culture française de bruit!