AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, January 22  [ 11:58 PM ]





Weekends @ KBox






Haha I wont even imagine having to spent my weekends at KBox, literally!!


Saturday, 21/01/01


Dear diary, I met Huah unintentionally after her IDP briefing. Had an enjoying and interesting lunch with her and her friend from church, Yan Yu. Seriously, I thought he was an interesting guy to observe. And I absolutely admired how he could talk with one side of his mouth joint. I always attribute that to people with outstanding character or attitude to do so, resulted from my conclusion after meeting so many people in my life. And my god, what outstanding character he has... :)


Anyway, after that we went on to Marina's Kbox, for the whole day, the 2 of us KBKB till we were both sore... I was croacking by the time I reached home!! *Hahaha Huah, thanks for the great time...sorry I must be a bored to you...LOL*


Sunday, 22/01/01


Dear diary, its 10.20am. I can't believe I'm heading to Marina's Kbox again after a long day there yesterday. I wonder if I could pull through...


Haha, I had a fun time hanging out with my cuss...we had a horrible K-lunch box, but the accompany was fantastic!! We were crapping, silly-ing our way through our time at Kbox! MY only wish was if they were as brave as when they were having fun, especially during me shooting some clips...


I never knew about a song titled: "Granny" by Jay Chou. When the younger ones were singing it, as I read the lyrics and watched the MTV, tears were naturally oozing out of my tear glands. I cant help but sadden suddenly.. I really missed her... But I was able to pick myself up as I poured all my emotions into Shin's "Thousand years of Love". I was surprised I could tackled both male and female portions... haha... first time man... I should try that once more the next time...


Later on, we head to Carrefour to shop for our BBQ day's supplies... We had a pretty good deal and better than average Jap food at Ichiban downstairs! Why have James and I not explore there before, given we loved nihon-cuisine?


Anyway, I enjoyed myself very much, and stuffed myself silly the whole day :) we should have had these outings long before...


Oh, and thanks for coming by my house and help yourselves to James' truffles... Hope you guys like it. And I'm so sorry my house abit empty and in mess...we have not fully furbishing it yet :)





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"