Gong Xi Fa Choi!!
So did everybody got big fat angbaos this year? LOL
Anyway, since my family cant go on visits to anyone's house, and appreciate some people still come and visit us and had great makans at my place (My folks' kitchen's opened in full force as usual. This year's soup is light and refreshing compared to the past as my dad is more health-consious these days...), the whole family had some
BBQ at East Coast Park, sort of to celebrate, and I suppose to commemorate my dear old granny...
It was a lovely event, unfortunately anything sweet, beautiful and lovely always short-lived, so it was a short 3 hrs gathering. I expected more actually... but I suppose the adults were tired and eager to leave the mozzies-infested area... I bet most of the younger ones were disappointed. Thanks Joe for organising it... it was great... :)
Anyway, after that... the older ones (hehehe 21 years of age and above) headed to
M.O.S.(Shss... no elders but our generation to know of this yah?) I suppose the youngest of the group was very eager to be liberated in M.O.S' holy light with fellow brothers and sisters... It was fun... very eye-opening for me too... Haha... me Big O'Bro really really
Happening...
So there you go... even though we can't celebrate CNY, we still make the best out of it... :)
I'm really excited... I'm starting out my membership at
Fitness First Club tommorrow... I can't wait to dive into my high lifestyle again :)