AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Tuesday, November 8  [ 12:25 AM ]





Ganbatte ne watashi mo!!






Recently, I've just fallen so deep that I wanted to just drop everything and leave. Thank god, thanks to some care and concern and supports started pouring in even though most of you kind souls din even know what's happening.



Nobody have to know what happened or what's bothering me. At some point of my life, I'm so introvet that I seems to feast on other's positivity to get through life. I may seen unsocialable, always rejecting or not speaking much, etc, etc, etc, and being specifically about who I want to hang out at sometimes. And thanks to all my sincere friends I have, they provide me unspoken concern and support. That is why, by my nature, I keep only the sincere true ones super close to my heart even though I make friends easily.



Call me selfish, but everybody has a different agenda in life. Mine just seem like selfish. Now is the period I should be at my busiest in school. I have exactly 3 weeks more to due date of my final project. Before today, nothing was achieved. There was no focus point, no motivation, no heart and no action at all. Thanks to my 2 fave lecturers, I've their full concern, support and was motivated to continue on the path that I've lost my way. So today, I'm totally inspired. Creative juices are stirring up again.



To end today's entry on a lighter note (what seems to be something I like to indulge when I'm in a It's-QIUZZY-time mood)...here goes...










You Belong in Paris




Stylish and a little sassy, you were meant for Paris.

The art, the fashion, the wine, the men!

Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park...

You'll love living in the most chic place on earth


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.






Paris...hm...yes...my idea of romance is everywhere!!







Your Personality Is


Artisan (SP)




You are both grounded and flexible. You adapt well to new situations.

You are playful and free spirited - but you are also dependable and never flaky.



You don't do well in conservative, stuffy situations.

It's probably very hard for you to keep a normal job or stay in school.



You are always up for fun and adventure. Most people are too boring for you.

You take risks and bend the rules. And if things don't work out, you chock it up to life experience.



In love, you tend to take things quickly - but you have a huge problem with commitment.



At work, you need to make your own rules. You're best suited to be an entrepreneur.



With others, you are animated and physical. You prefer doing something with friends to just hanging out.



As far as your looks go, you tend to be buff and in good shape. Your spend more time on your body than your clothes.



On weekends, you need to keep active. From cooking up a storm to running a 5K, you wear yourself out.

The Three Question Personality Test




I totally agree with the "don't do well in conservative, stuffy situations" & the "cooking up a storm". Other than that, the remainding are smewhat close to what I am...except for the good shape part...







Your Ideal Marriage Proposal Is



A Christmas proposal, with lots of snow and city lights.

What's Your Ideal Marriage Proposal?




Woo..Bingo...I would prefer under a mistole than city lights though.. ^_^







You are Milk Chocolate



A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.

You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.

Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

What Kind of Chocolate Are You?




Accurately spot on!!







Your Element is Earth



Your power color: yellow



Your energy: balancing



Your season: changing of seasons



Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.

You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.

Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.

Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.

What Element Are You?




I use to think I'm a cross between water and earth element. Looks like age does do affects your previous quizzy...And I am at my happiest around all my loved ones, and that includes my in-laws!







Your Fashion Style is Trendy



You love fashion and live to shop

And keeping up with the lastet trends is what you love best

You know what's in, out, about to be in, and about to be out

You love to dress your friends and would make a killer celebrity stylist

What's Your Fashion Style?




SHOPPING!! SPORTSGIRL!!







You Can Hang With the Guys and the Girls



You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back.

You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.

How Girlie Are You?








You Are a Normal Girl



You are 40% Good and 60% Bad

Sure you've pulled some bad girl stunts in your past.

But these days, you're (mostly) a good girl.

Are You a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?




I'm normal?!? I thought I'm pretty much a badie...hahahahaha







You Have Your PhD in Men



You understand men almost better than anyone.

You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.

Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.

How Well Do You Understand Men?




Heehee...maybe becoz I was once a HE? Muhahahahahahahahahaa....







You are Thong Sandals



Trendy and modern

You're always seen in the latest styles

From glam to casual, you always look fantastic!

What Kind of Sandal Are You?




Yeah...I love thongs...everybody knows that. And nope...I dun mean my panty thongs...







You Are Practically Plastic



You're so beautiful that it's almost unreal

Unfortunately, you're attitude's a little unreal too

Everyone knows you're super hot - no need to remind them

You've got it going on, so stop obsessing!

Are You Obsessed With Your Looks?




I'm plastic?!?!? that's impossible...everything about me is all real!! I swear!!!







Your Nail Polish Color is Pink



How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance



Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute



What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?




That's why my fave color always been pink ;p







Your Reputation Is: Sweet Girl



While you're well known, there's nothing to worry about.

You're reputation is mostly good - as good as any rep can be.

What's Your Reputation?




Sweet girl?? Even at my age now???








You Are Midtown



You love so many things, you don't fit into any one label.

Your city girl persona goes to a fancy restaurant one night and a dive bar the next.

Are You Uptown or Downtown?




So me...love the high life, but enjoy living quietly...







Your 80s Heartthrob Is



Kirk Cameron

Who's Your 80's Heartthrob?




Dang...! I was hoping to get John Trovolta!! Greaseee...Lighting!!








This Fall, You Should Wear



A Denim Pencil Skirt


What Fall Fashion Trend Should You Try?




But I cant wear one now when I've such huge ass!!







You Have Him Totally Hooked



Your guy is all yours - and happily so.

He loves being around you, and he totally sees you as a couple.

It looks like you two have a great future together - if you want it!

Do You Have Him Hooked?




Hahaha why did I did this one...duh...I'm married to him already!! Silly me...







Your Love Quote


Good kissers are strong men who will have your back. Bad kissers are weak men who will just like to grab your butt.

What Love Quote Suits You?




hm...interesting...







Your Inner Retro Girl Is



1960s Mod Girl


What Retro Girl Are You?




Yessh...my all time fave era...the swinging 60s!! The dressing, the makeup, the hair...oh...the music!! And the designs and furnitures!!







He is a Man



You have yourself a perfect gentleman and a total keeper

Your guy almost always acts appropriately

He's probably even very upstanding when you're not around

There's no boy left in your boyfriend - he's all man!

Is He A Boy or a Man?




Yup he sure is a great gentleman!! But he's still a boy on weekends!!







You Are a Tulip



You have a wild, experimental side that craves change.

You often switch jobs and men, always looking for something better.

But deep down, you're also very well grounded and content.

And you will come to know that the life you live is already ideal.

What Flower Are You?




Another spot on...!!








Your Vibe Is Somewhat Sexy



On a good day, you're the sexiest woman in the world

But on a bad day, you can't help but feel a little average

Try to remember the times you've felt the sexiest...

And keep that attitude even on the worst of days

How Sexy Is Your Vibe?




Geesh...looks like I've been having bad days all these years coz ever since I gain so much extra fats, I dun feel sexy at all!!







Your Celebrity Sisters Are Beyonce and Solange



Talented, sexy, and sassy.

You've got a star quality that everyone notices

Who Are Your Celebrity Sisters?




Wooo..Beyonce!! Nice!





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"