Haha...Many knows I've soft-spots for shoes, bags and yummy great body & face treats. So, in my downs, a message from my little box to the outer world, it dawn on me what god sent, a miracle!!
Hahaha...ok lah I'm being alittle "over-expressive". But honestly, you got to love it. Their packaging, their product ingredients, and their wonders...AYE-YAI-YAI!!!
*Drull-roll*
"Ladies & Gents...Without further-ado..."
"I give you....
THE SKIN FOOD!!"
And guess what?!? I used to think my newest addiction maybe the most expensive trade when I set my eyes on their introduction into Taiwan,as they are available only in Korea and Taiwan, it looks like the miracle happened just for me as they are opening in Singapore this Novemeber, after they have opened one in KL!!
So, Ladies...book some time for me, clear your credit card bills...its time for SHOPPING!!
Heh heh...looks like I'll be pretty broke before buying any X'mas pressies...Oh help...!
Oh, I did a animated shot of the cm...you can always go to the website and see it...