AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Monday, June 20  [ 1:35 PM ]





...keep her/him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others...






Things that husband and wife would do together, for better or worse...planned or coincident...

Interesting isnt it?

I still remember my wedding vows from the ROM, "Will I take this man to be my wedded husband, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will I love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as we both shall live?"

Well, today, its just one of those rare times when "...keeping him in sickness..." part came true, in a way.

And that is, we both stuck at home sick.

Haha...yup, I'm 'awarded' 3 days MC, and him a day. Me from, high fever plus bad throat and mild flu infection; James, food-poisioning. Of coz, today's case, he will take care of me coz all he had to do was run to loo and "lay in bed" (but his butt stuck to the com chair playing his Stronghold), where I've got to lie in bed all day. I've got the drowsy pills...sigh...

So honey, take a good day rest ok...n if u read this later,
STOP GAMING and GO REST! Love, wifey...





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"