Sunday, June 5 [
11:53 PM ]
Health is the utmost...
GOSH...
I feel so lethagic. So so so much!
Sigh...this whole week have gotten me sleeping in either on the bed or on the sofa most of the time. My 1st period after the opt brought me so much "grieve", so much that my world spins easily everytime I stand up trying to get to the loo.
Sigh...so much that I even missed watching THE NANNY episode 1 and its re-run on other days.
Sigh...so much that I can't hangout with the girls on Sat, while they were having jolly good time at KTV, I'm armed with an ice-pack on my forehead snuggling under the blankets, and eat only plain porriage while they savour good meals...hm....yum!
I'm grateful to our maid, she managed to discover my-blackout-state body in my own bedroom the other day as I was dressing up to go school. If she din found me, I would prob be gone by now, burnt to ashes...Ha!
But, at least, today I feel fine again...well its the first sign of recovery. So, to celebrate, I treated myself to 4 hours of cable channel surfing after dinner at daddy's tonight. And earned myself a good crying moment after watching 'Meet Joe Black'.
Damn, I've watched umpteen times and never once without fail, I'll always ends up tearing when the movie ends. The movie just stirred my emotions of having a woman's 2 best men of her life lost at the same time, her daddy and her honey. Man, sometimes I wonder what would this crybaby do when such an event really happened? I mean my pops are getting old, I'm fearing of losing him and mummy one day. And of coz, the fear of losing James will be really unbearable too...afterall, I just started our life together as husband & wifey, and we've a long way to go...
Sigh...the next coming 3 weeks are battling times to finish up my projects as it is that time of the end of semester again. Hope my week full of resting prepare my health to endure the battles of sleepless nights and report writtings.
Wish me luck...LOTS OF IT!!