Monday, May 16 [
12:28 PM ]
Thank you for a Great Weekend, girls :)
I brought mum out for a threading session on Friday after school, and made arrangement to meet the girls (Huah, Ling & Qing) there...
It was a strange experience seeing your mum doing vainity stuffs with you. Or rather, I'm never one of those daughters that do such stuffs with their mums. Mum has always been able to tahan all sorts of pain (only except toothaching...drives her crazy...and I really meant c.r.a.z.y.). But she teared alot when she very bravely went for a full-face. I was surprised and concern, and she was like..."yah, of coz pain lah..." to "no lah...no pain at all lah...it was the powder dust that tickled my nose...that's why I teared...". Right...
Anyway, she seem happy about the whole experience, and later she says that reminded her of her younger days, when I next spoke to her. So, after all of us finished our session, we had lunch and head down to chinatown for KTV.
Maybe becoz we were just being ourselves or something we ate...(ok, fine...its me infecting Qing...), we were all crapping all the time, with Qing & myself keep making silly mistakes throughout the whole day. And I would never thought I would step into a KTV so soon...and of coz to what I was afraid of, I din have enough breath, energy and the power to sing the KBKB songs we often challenged ourselves to. And I was K.O. totally by my 4th song...a song that required such strength, power and voice to really KBKB. Hahaha...after that, every songs that comes my way, were either off key, off beat or really really hilearous...LOL
And the girls stayed over...with my new plasma tv sitting in the living room, most of the time we just watch tv...the most awaited session finally came but I was too tired to continue...and the girls chatted gosspily till 5 plus in the morning. And surprise surprise, for the 1st time, Leftie slept next to Huah the whole time... :) Huah must be happy coz she seems to like him alot...
It was really a feel good way to end the weekend. However, everything comes with a price...I fell sick...for some reasons, I'm having fever since last night. Maybe becoz over-exhausted since Friday, into Sat as I attended a whole-day wedding affair. Even today, I was not allowed out to meet my group for the project :(
For now, awaiting James to feed me food in awhile, with a feverish manner as I blog this...shessh...
Yup, I appreciate that James can whip up such great pasta meal with simple groceries left in the fridge, requested, just for the sick me :) aren't I lucky...