AISUHIME
Blog Skin Layout: Version 12.1  /   Blog Title: .: インナー心の窓 :.


[ Host @ blogspot ]   /   [ Storage @ photobucket ]
[ PVs @ youtube / yahoo / imeem ]
[ Photo Memories belongs to us ]   /   [ Original Layout by Jung 나영 ]


All resources (pixs, scripts, etc.) are credited. Layout designs and scripts, are either created or re-written, to suit the site's needs, by Yours Truely. All photos posted are mine, unless indicated. Site's music, obtained (legally) and edited for personal usage. All PVs & MTVs are found & linked to its respective online locations, hence, am not responsible for these video clips. Please write to me, shall anyone found their work not credited properly.



















I love eating ice-cream in winter, I love having a cup of hot rich chocolate when it storms. People always say my life's good. I agreed with them. But who really knows my problems and pain? Recently, I lost another very precious boy close to heart, like how I twice lost someone very dearly a few years ago. I treasure those who are still alive and kicking even more. I'm just a simple girl with a very simple normal life. I maybe silly and blur, but I am lucky to live life in such bliss, holding on a wish that she last breathes.
Fiona Chloe Arvinna Althea Dyane Stephanie Aiegami


女人我最大 Rouge Deluxe DJ Denise Mags Goodies DYAC! 100 Days of Real Food
Sunday, May 29  [ 2:38 PM ]





The Refreshing Rain






Hm...what a day, what a mood.

The rain is storming outside, the cool strong breeze blowing in, with a hint of fresh air and fresh greens. The internet radio is playing Jazz from the 50s. And I'm sipping my hot Japanese roasted rice green tea every now and then.

Wow...I've not enjoyed such small relaxing moments for a long time. This whole week has been rather hectic, as I rushed my work, never stop to do housework, and never stop to serve my cats well.

I can't help missing life in Perth as I take another small break, sipping on my tea, staring at the scenary before my eyes and toe-tapping to the Jazz music in background. People always say, "Perth is a boring and very slow place, great for retirement!" But I says, "it's just nice for me."



the scenary from my study room window on a rainy day


Haha...yes I know I sounded like an 'obachan' now...but its true. I love doing stuffs in and around the house, have a little garden, with my 4 cats running around...James & I would appreciate a huge backyard for a swimming pool, a bbq section, and a great seaview/greenaries view/just a fantastic view (no cities, concrete structures please).

James always says the place I'm looking for should be somewhere quiet in Europe, where there's winery nearby (especially if they produced a good port), a clean, clear river nearby, and the night is so unpolluted with roadlamps where I can sit under the starry night, sipping on the port to keep me warm, watching meteor showers every night. :) He's right...I am looking for such a place, such a simple lifestyle, full of such ancient and rich in art & culture heritage. Maybe that place is in Portugal. We were watching the globe trekker last night and somewhere in Portugal, which they showed, seems to exist such a place that I would love to be.

But for now, our own little haven, in the north-east, next to a mental hospital, is fine for the two of us and four lovely cats. I've to say, I do have a lovely home, and a quiet neighborhood, relaxing enough at the moment, for me :)





 










"Rumour
Has It/
Someone
Like You"